My test page for JAVA

At 06:26 AM 2/14/96 +0000, you wrote:
ok, here we go.
My page is normally at http://www.mindspring.com/~ufo/ but i am
experimenting with java right now so i have an alternate page up at
http://www.midnspring.com/~ufo/javatest please check it out, feel free to
nitpick, point out all the flaws, and someone pleae tell me why my
onMouseOver thing for my imgmap doesnt work because its sposed to make it
say something at the bottom o fht escreen...just check out the source. also
can someone please email me telling me how to make a message scroll at the
bottom of the screen witout crashing my damn server (theyre really mad at me
now). THANX AHEAD OF TIME!
|http://www.mindspring.com/~ufo/       |
|Moon                                                            |
|"If ignorance is bliss, then why             |
|arent more people happy?" -Anon    |