Re: Animator

At 02:29 PM 2/14/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Granted, JavaScript doesn't handle animations as well as a simple GIF
animation.
>Is there a way to make onMouseOver  initiate a GIF animation?

I am sure ir would be a snap to make onMouseOver load a Java animation.

  \__|                    ~X~ Jason Farnsworth ~X~                    |__/
     |                 jafar@oz.net, jafar1@cdrom.com                 |
     |             jason@world9.com, jafar@mail.serve.com             |
     |                  http://www.serve.com/~jafar/                  |