Hidden Code

Hi All,

I'm new to this list and to Java script so please excuse me if this has been
answered already.  I am playing around with Js and used the example clock on
my page (www.nauticom.net/users/russ). I included the comment field to hide
the code but this breaks under Lynx.  Part of the code is hidden but some
still shows through.  Apparently Lynx sees the first ">" sign in the code
and assumes this is the end of the comment field then displays everything
after that.

Is there any work around for this??  I've attempted to include multiple
comment fields but it doesn't do the trick without breaking the code.  Any
help on this would be greatly appreciated as some of the other pages I work
on have many Lynx viewers. (They use terminal access through their work)

Thanks

Russ

      Russ Stutzman                                   Aquatic Biologist
    russ@nauticom.net                         stutzman.russ@a1.dep.state.pa.us
www.nauticom.net/users/russ                          www.dep.state.pa.us

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who
is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains."

                   - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)