Re: About Scrolling text

This is a known problem, especially with Mac's.  My advice: Have the banner
make two or three passes, then stop.  Banners that keep going and going and
going and going going and going and going and going and going and going and
going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going
and going and going and going and going and going get pretty boring after a
while.