Re: netscape's insider newsgroup ?

At 10:20 PM 2/13/96 +0100, Martin Senger wrote:

>> Does anybody know who is qualified for netscape's insider newsgroup
>> snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.devs-javascript
>> and where to get it ?
>>
>> Zhangfan
>>
>I do not know who is qualified, and surely I am nobody special -
>and I can normally get there using Netscape, news, open new host and
>type snews://secnews.netscape.com. It works...

"Supposedly" it's for those in the Netscape partners program.

-Scotty
 Scott J. Walter        | "Ah'm sorrah, sir ... but y' jes kinna fit
 Maverick Software      |  annah muhr on th' floppy.  Y' jes kinna
 SJWalter@WinterNet.COM |  mess wi' th' lahws o' data compression!"
  "It's not a bug ... it's not a feature ... it's an ENHANCEMENT!!"