Re: ftp upload

>All you have to do is this:
>
>ftp://loginname@ftp.foo.com
>
>and then you'll be prompted for a password!
>
>Andy Augustine
>aug@ix.netcom.com
>Web Development
>http://gwis2.circ.gwu.edu/~aug/projects
>
>At 04:44 PM 2/9/96 +0100, you wrote:
>>Dale Smith wrote:
>>>
>>> Was everyone aware that NS2.0 for Windows '95 has ftp upload
>>> capabilities? Just drag and drop from the Windows explorer after logging
>into an
>>> ftp site. I knew this feature was going into Gold, but just realized
>>> that it works in 2.0
>>>
>>> Dale Smith
>>
>>Yes but..
>>I have an ftp-account with a user ID and password. As far as I know
>>there are no way to pass this information on to the ftp server?
>>
>>Lasse Munk-Poulsen
>>-----------------------------
>>DENMARK, WebMedia@vip.cybercity.dk

Yes, there is a way...

type this into NS2.0:
ftp://username@servername/
Netscape will prompt you for your password. You can then drag and drop files
to and from Netscape...

                                Pat McCarty
               .
              .:.                                   Patrick T. McCarty

             .:::.                                  PC Programming/Internet
Consulting
            .:::::.                                 McLaughlin Research Corp.
        ***.:::::::.***                       email : pmccarty@ids.net
   *******.:::::::::.*******          www : http://www.ids.net/~pmccarty/
  .