Re: Using onLoad

> If you want to change current URL of frame you should use
> "location" property instead of "history" object (history.go()
> requires integer value of steps).
>
> Example :
>
> parent.frame2.location.href="http://www.sun.com";

Didn't work.  Apparently from the messages I'm getting javascript
does not recognize the parent as being the opening window, since the
message states that the frame does not exist.

Only one way(not the only) :
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="LiveScript">
   parent.frames[the_target_frame_index].location="desired_FULL_URL";
</SCRIPT>

http://xtc.net/~wwwguy/xmas.html

Looks ok, but I really need the onLoad and unLoad event handlers to
load two different pages in the seperate frame.
--Lee

Web Site Maintainer for Nurses' Call
http://www.npl.com/~nrs_call/