RE: books on javascript?

Unsoliceted mail is not welcome!
unsolicitated attachments are not welcome!

At 03:05 PM 2/12/96 -0600, you hammered out the following:
-------Original Message Follows-------
>The books on javascript are basically being written right now.  I don't
know of any in print yet.  I have been looking for a while.  Review Netscape
online documentation at
http://home.netscape.com/eng/mozilla/2.0/handbook/javascript/index.html.

-------End Of Original Message-------