Javascript example

Hey all,

I've whipped up a frames page that lets users get aquainted with tables tags
such as CELLPADDING, CELLSPACING, BORDER and the like.  Its all going into a
tutorial I've written. It uses Javascripts objects (tableObj) and its
properties (the tags) to draw a table in a bottom frame.  The design is
unsophisticated but I've been concentrating on the coding.

http://www.his.com/~smithers/freq/beta/

Theres a few unimplemented features that I've documented on the page.  Any
input on how I can fix these would be a real help.

I've also been saving posts and e-mails in an effort to compile a Javascript
FAQ, it should be up there by the weekend.

Andy Augustine
aug@ix.netcom.com