Re: Javascript commands

On a personal note...If its so insulting for you to help someone out
who may have missed something basic in the docs, maybe you should
ignore them and let someone else help them out in a more friendly
way. This stuff is pretty new. If you dont like us newbies around,
maybe you should start an Advanced Javascript group.