Re: Javascript prompting FIND

>Is it possible that javascript could prompt the FIND search dialog box
>to appear ? The situation would be for a large index file. If it
>is possible, then the second question is can one modify the Find dialog
>box to allow for search modifications.

Well, you can't, as far as I know, get it to push up the 'find' box. But you
have two alternatives:

a) Use the 'prompt' function which brings up a little text box for a
user-inputted string

b) Create a second window to act as a dialog box with all the extra search
options in it, which closes itself when you hit the 'find' button.

-- Yoz

|  |,,-.---. Yoram Grahame - yoz@ucl.ac.uk , yoz@delphi.com
`--1 `-' ==; WWW: http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/students/Y.Grahame/
,-'|       ; "Right here, right now, friend, I'm as nervous as a cotton-pickin'
`--' ,----'   frog on a freeway with its hopper busted... I'm in bad shape."