Re: NS Navigator 2.0 release

At 03:30 AM 2/4/96 -0500, Seth D. Palmer wrote:

>Good News/Bad News:
>
>Good News: Apparently, NS 2.0 (not Gold) is now out of beta and is
>available at the standard ftp sites.
>
>Bad News: Once again, Netscape has failed to notify its development
>partners (I, being one of them) that it is available.

::sigh::

Doesn't suprise me in the least.

Remember the 'special advance notice' thingie ... the 'first of many' that
Netscape Partners received:  the Gold beta.  Netscape's interpretation of
'advance access' turned out to be the day or two before they made the same
thing available to the rest of the 'net.

-Scotty
 Scott J. Walter        | "Ah'm sorrah, sir ... but y' jes kinna fit
 Maverick Software      |  annah muhr on th' floppy.  Y' jes kinna
 SJWalter@WinterNet.COM |  mess wi' th' lahws o' data compression!"
  "It's not a bug ... it's not a feature ... it's an ENHANCEMENT!!"