Dollar Values? (was frames and forms help)

        Thanks to all of those who attempted to help me out with referencing
form textbox values from a form in a different frame -- unfortunately none
of your suggestions worked.  I resorted to using a function to send the data
over to the other form. Anyway, my latest proble is following:
        I am trying to do some math with dollar values, and variable types
are giving me problems.  I want to use a loop to '+=' to values in an array,
and return a result for passing to another function which slings the total
over to another frame for printout.  Is there anyway to insure that the
decimals get truncated to 2 decimal points all the time? What kind of type
casting is necessary? Any help appreciated,

                                        Steven Weinberger