I've only been working with JavaScript for about a week, so please bear
with me if this problem seems elementary.

I have a pretty simple window with 2 frames - one has a form with a SELECT
tag.  Based on the user input from that select tag, I would like to load
different HTML pages into the other frame.

The problem I'm having is the syntax to get the user's choice from the
select box.  The documentation says to use something like
selectName.selectedIndex where selectName is the NAME= of the SELECT tag.
JavaScript, however, is complaining that "selectName" is not defined (even
though it is).

Thanks in advance;
Michael (richm@ppsi.com)