Re: Displaying IP address?

>> I have seen both cgi scripts and java apps. that display the users ip
>> address and information about the browser and OS that the client is
>> currently running. Is that functionality available in JS?

>I do not know of ways to see someones IP address.  I doubt there's one
>yet.

Um, except for the widely-used HTTP_USER_AGENT and REMOTE_ADDR parameters
that have been around as long as HTTP 1.0...

Mike!

 ==   \      /   M I K E   W .   M I L L E R    telephone: 507.453.5180    ==
  ==   \    /    Vanguard  Technology  Group    facsimile: 507.453.5166   ==
   ==   \  /     URL: http://vtg.org/miller/    e-mail:  miller@vtg.org  ==