Re: Questions to Netscape about JavaScript:

> >Maybe we should do a survey.  All those who *aren't* writing a JavaScript
> >book please stand up... <g>

I haven't go the time this year...But I'll buy a few of ya'lls when
they are published..<G>

Now a tech question:

I have an entire html page dynamically produce with the results of a
form.  However, it seems that their may be a limitation on the size
of string variable values?

I had to break the sucker down into about 3 strings to get it past
2b5 32-bit without a "string exception" error..

Ideas?